48+ hours, 4 Modules designed to help you embody leadership as a conduit of wisdom in a world craving profound change.
* Lead through Mystical Wisdom and Conscious Awareness.
* Expand your awareness, to lead in a world that's more uncertain, complex, and challenging than ever before.
* Align confidently with your spirituality, so that you are able to be present, resilient and inspired
* Discover the mystical core of leadership, transforming challenges into breakthroughs through the timeless wisdom of mysticism.
* Facilitate transformative conversations, guiding people on their journey from being “trauma-creating”, to “trauma integrating”.
* Dive deep into the essence of leadership, enjoying teachings derived from the work of Otto Scharmer, Thomas Hubl, Eileen Caddy, Arny and Amy Mindell, Don Beck, David Whyte, Mary Oliver and others.
This 5th annual online summit, convened by contemporary mystic Thomas Hubl and co-hosted by Robin Alfred & Kosha Joubert et al, brings together a diverse group of over 45 world renowned experts on collective trauma and the principles of trauma healing. Free during the days of the summit all the interviews, poetry, music and art can also be purchased and then accessed forever.
In this highly experiential programme, we will collectively inquire into how to facilitate groups with less effort and supporting greater emergence. We will practice individual and collective presence, how to synchronise a group; building group coherence; and the art of facilitating the field which underpins the individual and the system.
See my 3 min video here: https://vimeo.com/780694803
The Findhorn International Forum on Sustainability (FIFS) will empower your response to the sustainability crisis by once again combining carefully selected people who are influential in this critical area with an environment that stimulates new perspectives on old problems. This, the twelfth programme, will continue to be a vibrant opportunity to meet inspiring people from businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and organisations, hatch new ideas and reflect on your own personal resilience - all in the hands of expert facilitator Robin Alfred.
See my 2-minute video here: https://vimeo.com/findhornlive/download/800827409/1ce37f3c8f
In this four-month, 9-session, online training programme, we will explore 3 different ways (Imagination, Intuition and Inspiration) in which we orientate ourselves towards the future and, in particular, how to create genius or 'a-ha' moments where real inspiration and something radical and new drops into the space. We will be looking at how to create the inner and outer conditions for such top- down innovation and also making space for bottom-up innovation where we release the wisdom and insights frozen in our individual, ancestral and collective trauma fields. We will also be working with a palate of 10 leadership archetypes and seeing how our archetypal profile might support or inhibit our capacities to imagine, intuit and inspire.
Last year we ran this course with 55 participants and I anticipate an equally vibrant group coalescing this year!
See my 3 minute video here: https://vimeo.com/780454670/7c560fcf18